BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Graduate School Plan

After acquiring a Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Science in May 2011, I plan to further my education by first taking additional courses in both physics and biology. In December 2011, I will take the Medical College Admissions Test(MCAT) and begin applying to medical schools across the nation. I sincerely hope to be accepted into medical school at either Morehouse College of Medicine(Atlanta, GA) or the University of Tennessee Health Science Center(Memphis, TN). However, I will gladly accept admittance into any program that can supply me with the appropriate knowledge and skill sets to become a competent physician. While studying for the MCAT and applying to medical schools, I will continue gaining more clinical and research experience in order to become a more competitive applicant.